A MEDICAL EXPERT NETWORK
A Medical Expert Network (AMEN) is the physician-run network of experts that can deliver professional medical advice with your first call. You will save time and money with immediate medical insight about the viability and value of your case. We help you make the next right decision.
AMEN’s medical experts facilitate positive results by providing advice, opinion, and testimony to clients throughout the Southern California. We assist plaintiffs, defendants, attorneys, law firms, and insurance providers in cases involving personal injury, accidents, criminal, medical malpractice, immigration, and other matters dealing with medical issues.
Whether you wish to discuss, settle, or litigate a case, working with AMEN will hasten and increase your success. We provide the medical insight and advice that only true experts can provide. Our honest and expert advice will guide you to enable the best decisions and outcomes.
AMEN has experts in all recognized specialties of medicine and surgery, as well as adjunctive healthcare fields such as dentistry, chiropractic, psychology, audiology, and speech pathology. Our experts offer straightforward and cost-effective support to defendants and plaintiffs.
We assist with medical evaluations, record review, and providing in-depth case analysis. To save you resources we also advise on strengths and weaknesses of cases. Our doctors are skilled with insight into personal injury, liability, disability, and medical malpractice issues. Our experts excel in presenting these issues in court in an easily understood and persuasive manner. To learn more, please visit us or contact us.
Get in touch
We specialize in mitigating your costs with a pre-litigation expert opinion. Most of our experts can travel for litigation and court testimony. To learn more about our services or to discuss your case with us, contact A Medical Expert Network (AMEN) today.
STEPHEN P. GRIFKA M.D., FAACS
Dr. Stephen Grifka is a renowned Board Certified Otolaryngologist/ Head and Neck Surgeon/ Facial Plastic Surgeon.
Dr. Grifka’s honors and achievements include:
- La Canada High School Honors graduate at age 15.
- B.S. in Biochemistry with Honors at Occidental College.
- Phi Beta Kappa national academic honor society member for Biochemistry.
- Youngest Biochemical Research Associate at the UCLA School of Medicine.
- M.D. in top of his class from Creighton University School of Medicine at age 22.
- Participated in 2 Residency Specialty Programs:
- UCSD Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center at White Memorial Medical Center
- Completed Residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery/ Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Board Certification in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery/ Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Received Los Angeles Mayor “Letter of Recognition” for the maintenance of the highest medical ethics.
- Offered and accepted a position with the Teaching Faculty Otolaryngology practice at White Memorial Medical Center (Loma Linda University Medical Center affiliate).
- Entered Solo private practice in West Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
- Listed in "America's Top Physicians, 2017"
Dr. Grifka has shared his medical expertise in movies, on television, and on radio. His opinions on cosmetic surgery are sought by magazines, newspapers and media all over the world.
Dr. Grifka created the ‘Hate Crimes Response Network’, and volunteered with the ‘Flying Samaritans’ to provide free medical care to impoverished areas. He presently serves as a Medical Expert in legal cases, and is the CEO of A Medical Expert Network. He serves as a Peer Reviewer for the Board of Medical Quality Assurance, and is involved in the study of traumatic brain injury with The Center for Fall Prevention, Inc.